One of our key areas of business is the provision of a dedicated service to property owners and offshore trust companies whose clients require a high level of attention with their insurance arrangements.
We act as a trusted partner for many leading firms, undertaking their insurance placement across the full spectrum of risk – from the most elementary to the most complex, residential or commercial, including high net worth, overseas, holiday and unoccupied properties.
Our approach is to acquire a full understanding of our clients’ specific requirements and situation before identifying and recommending the product or products that will best serve them. Once these have been ascertained, our independence and the excellent working relationships that we maintain with a range of insurers, enable us to provide efficient solutions that are beneficial both in terms of cost and policy wording.
In the majority of circumstances we have a readily available product solution – one of our in-house scheme facilities. On occasions it may be that the solution needs to be tailor-made. Our detailed product knowledge enables us to solve even the most complex insurance problems as quickly and efficiently as possible.
As and when necessary, we also manage every aspect of the claim, from mediating with insurers to advising on emergency security measures.
In addition to property, other risk placements include:
- Contents, Personal Effects
- Fine Art, Antiques and Jewellery
- Classic and Modern Vehicles
- Aircraft / Private Aviation
- Marine / Super yachts
Get in touch for a new perspective on insurance
- Important news for Trustees and trust asset insurances
- Engineering Insurance Requirements
- Listed Buildings..? Historic Houses..? Castles..? Stately Homes..?
- How to avoid under or over insurance
- Do I have to tell Insurers about PEPs?
- Unoccupied Properties - A Trustees' Guide
- Warranties - What you need to know
- Terrorism Insurance
- Premises Risk - Water Damage
- Premises Risk - Hot Work Precautions
- Why insurance claims go wrong
- ATED changes and managing IHT liabilities